Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Auto-flush

For the most part, I am all about the sensors on toilets, sinks, and paper towel dispensers in public restrooms. The only thing I really have to complain about, is the in relation to the toilet bowls (the urinals are fine). I don't know about the rest of you, but every now and then I lean one direction or another when going about my business. Then you get the stupid sensor deciding that you got up and flushes while you are still going about your business. Depending on how powerful the flushing action of the toilet, you may actually get a little sprayed in the process. I definitely don't like that.

My solution, take a square of toilet paper tissue and place it over the sensor. That way, no flushing until you remove the paper. :)

1 comment:

Eric the Half-bee said...

You can look at it in a couple of ways:

1. Technology that thinks it's smarter than you,

or

2. It's a bidet!