Monday, December 18, 2006

Search for the Late Night Milkshake

I'm not sure what the deal is, but when I travel and get in late to my destination, it is impossible to get a milkshake. Either the fast food restaurants are closed, or the restaurants are open, but they have already shut off and cleaned up the ice cream machine. Sometimes I just crave a milkshake after a flight, and have been very disappointed with their lack of availability.

I think if they do not offer milkshakes 24/7, then they should display the hours that milkshakes are available. They do it for the breakfast menu; "only available until 11am". I can understand that there are peak times for the demand of milkshakes, but it is listed as a regular item....it should regularly be available for consumption.

Anyway, just a little something that has been on my mind.

No comments: